All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mod Ornaments

Hi friends!  Janette here today to share a couple Christmas cards that I made.  I used the Mod Ornament stamp set and matching dies to create some festive Christmas cards.  The first card is my sample for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast this past week.

I used coastal cabana and real red inks from Stampin Up as is the patterned paper.

On the second card I embossed the ornament with silver ep and used patterned papers from Kaisercraft



Here are the Sweet N Sassy Stamps products that I used:

   

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!