All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Believe

Today I would like to share a card with you that I created using Nature Silhouettes 2 from Sweet N Sassy stamps:



I created a sunrise scene using orange, yellow, and sky inks and then stamped my image from Nature Silhouettes 2 several times in versa fine gray.  I then used the Birds and Feather die set and placed a bird in the lower left corner to accent.  The sentiment is from the Inspirational Word Art set and used inked up only part of the sentiment before stamping it.  The papers are from the My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart collection.

Be sure to check out some of the new products that were just added to the Sweet N Sassy store!  There are some great new dies that coordinate with some of our stamp sets including my favorite set- Long Stem Silhouettes.

Thanks so much for stopping in, have a great day!

No comments: